An account, catalogue, or schedule, made by an executor or administrator, of all the goods and chattels, and sometimes of the real estate, of a deceased person; a list of the property of which a person or estate is found to be possessed; hence, an itemized list of goods or valuables, with their estimated worth; specifically, the annual account of stock taken in any business.
- A detailed, itemized list, report, or record of things in one's possession, especially a periodic survey of all goods and materials in stock.
- The process of making such a list, report, or record.
- The items listed in such a report or record.
- The quantity of goods and materials on hand; stock.
- An evaluation or a survey, as of abilities, assets, or resources.
- To make an itemized report or record of.
- To include in an itemized report or record.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രചന - Rachana ;മരിച്ച ആളുടെ സ്വത്തുവിവരം - Maricha Aalude Svaththuvivaram | Maricha alude swathuvivaram ;പട്ടികസാമാനങ്ങൾ - Pattikasaamaanangal | Pattikasamanangal ;പട്ടികയില് ചേര്ക്കുക - Pattikayil Cherkkuka ;ചരക്കുപട്ടിക - Charakkupattika ;വസ്തുവിവരപ്പട്ടിക - Vasthuvivarappattika ;