Not known; not apprehended.
- Not known; unfamiliar: a modern-day problem unknown in earlier times.
- Not identified or ascertained: received flowers from an unknown admirer.
- Not established or verified.
- Not well known or widely known: an unknown artist.
- A person or thing that is unknown: "the abyss of the unknown” ( Helena Petrovna Blavatsky).
- A person who is not well known, as to the general public: cast an unknown in the starring role.
- Mathematics A quantity of unknown numerical value.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അജ്ഞാത - Ajnjaatha | Ajnjatha ;അമത - Amatha ;അവിദിത - Avidhitha ;അപൂര്വ്വ - Apoorvva ;അവിദിതമായ - Avidhithamaaya | Avidhithamaya ;അറിയാത്ത - Ariyaaththa | Ariyatha ;