The act of seeing external objects; actual sight.
- The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.
- Something that is or has been seen.
- Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.
- The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.
- A mental image produced by the imagination.
- The mystical experience of seeing as if with the eyes the supernatural or a supernatural being.
- A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- To see in or as if in a vision; envision.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൃഷ്ടിവിഷയം - Dhrushdivishayam ;സ്വപ്നദര്ശനം - Svapnadharshanam | swapnadharshanam ;കാഴ്ചശക്തി - Kaazhchashakthi | Kazhchashakthi ;ദർശനം - Dharshanam ;വീക്ഷണം - Veekshanam ;നേത്രന്ദ്രിയം - Nethrandhriyam ;