- Performing work: a working committee.
- Operating or functioning as required: a working flashlight.
- Having a paying job; employed: working mothers.
- Spent at work: a working life of 40 years.
- Taken while continuing to work: a working vacation.
- Sufficient to allow action: a working majority.
- Adequate for practical use: a working knowledge of Spanish.
- Serving as a basis or guide for further work: a working hypothesis.
- The manner in which something operates or functions. Often used in the plural: the workings of the mind.
- The parts of a mine or quarry that have been or are being excavated. Often used in the plural.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിദിനജോലി - Prathidhinajoli ;കർമ്മവ്യാപൃതനായ - Karmmavyaapruthanaaya | Karmmavyapruthanaya ; ;കര്മ്മവ്യാപൃതനായ - Karmmavyaapruthanaaya | Karmmavyapruthanaya ;പണിയെടുക്കുന്ന - Paniyedukkunna ;പൊങ്ങല് - Pongal ;