The act of unfolding or unrolling; hence, in the process of growth; development; as, the evolution of a flower from a bud, or an animal from the egg.
- A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form. See Synonyms at development.
- The process of developing.
- Gradual development.
- Biology Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
- Biology The historical development of a related group of organisms; phylogeny.
- A movement that is part of a set of ordered movements.
- Mathematics The extraction of a root of a quantity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉരുത്തിരിയല് - Uruththiriyal | Uruthiriyal ;വിടരല് - Vidaral ;വികസനം - Vikasanam ;വളര്ച്ച - Valarcha ;പരിണാമം - Parinaamam | Parinamam ;പരിണമനം - Parinamanam ;