To twist and compress; to turn and strain with violence; to writhe; to squeeze hard; to pinch; as, to wring clothes in washing.
- To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid. Often used with out.
- To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing. Often used with out.
- To wrench or twist forcibly or painfully: wring the neck of a chicken.
- To clasp and twist or squeeze (one's hands), as in distress.
- To clasp firmly and shake (another's hand), as in congratulation.
- To cause distress to; affect with painful emotion: a tale that wrings the heart.
- To obtain or extract by applying force or pressure: wrung the truth out of the recalcitrant witness.
- To writhe or squirm, as in pain.
- The act or an instance of wringing; a squeeze or twist.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിഴിയുക - Pizhiyuka ;പിടിച്ചമർത്തുക - Pidichamarththuka | Pidichamarthuka ;പിടിച്ചമര്ത്തുക - Pidichamarththuka | Pidichamarthuka ;കഴുത്തുഞെരിക്കുക - Kazhuththunjerikkuka | Kazhuthunjerikkuka ;പിഴിഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക - Pizhinjedukkuka ;ഞെക്കിപ്പിഴിയുക - Njekkippizhiyuka ;