- The act of acknowledging; admission; avowal; owning; confession.
- The act of owning or recognizing in a particular character or relationship; recognition as regards the existence, authority, truth, or genuineness.
- An award or other expression or token of appreciation.
- An expression of gratitude.
- A message from the addressee informing the originator that the originator's communication has been received and understood.
- A response sent by a receiver to indicate successful receipt of a transmission.
- The act of a man admitting a child as his own.
- A formal statement or document recognizing the fulfilment or execution of a legal requirement or procedure.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏൽക്കുക - Elkkuka ; ;സ്വീകാരം - Sveekaaram | sweekaram ;യാഥാര്ത്ഥ്യം അംഗീകരിക്കല് - Yaathaarththyam Amgeekarikkal | Yatharthyam Amgeekarikkal ;അംഗീകാരം - Amgeekaaram | Amgeekaram ;അനുവദിക്കുക - Anuvadhikkuka ;