Separately, in regard to space or company; in a state of separation as to place; aside.
- At a distance in place, position, or time: railings spaced two feet apart; born three years apart.
- Away from another or others: grew apart over the years; decided to live apart.
- In or into parts or pieces: split apart.
- One from another: I can't tell the twins apart.
- Aside or in reserve, as for a separate use or purpose: funds set apart for the project.
- As a distinct item or entity: Quality sets it apart.
- So as to except or exclude from consideration; aside: All joking apart, I think you're wrong.
- Set apart; isolated. Used after a noun or in the predicate: a people who have existed over the centuries as a world apart.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു വശത്തേയ്ക്കായി - Oru Vashaththeykkaayi | Oru Vashatheykkayi ;പ്രത്യേകമായി - Prathyekamaayi | Prathyekamayi ;പ്രത്യകം - Prathyakam ;കഷണങ്ങളായി - Kashanangalaayi | Kashanangalayi ;അകന്ന് - Akannu ;പ്രത്യേകം - Prathyekam ;