The employment of means to accomplish some desired end; the adaptation of things in the natural world to the uses of life; the application of knowledge or power to practical purposes.
- Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- The study of these activities.
- The product of these activities; human works of beauty considered as a group.
- High quality of conception or execution, as found in works of beauty; aesthetic value.
- A field or category of art, such as music, ballet, or literature.
- A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- A system of principles and methods employed in the performance of a set of activities: the art of building.
- A trade or craft that applies such a system of principles and methods: the art of the lexicographer.
- Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation: the art of the baker; the blacksmith's art.
- Skill arising from the exercise of intuitive faculties: "Self-criticism is an art not many are qualified to practice” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- Artful devices, stratagems, and tricks.
- Artful contrivance; cunning.
- Printing Illustrative material.
- Archaic A second person singular present indicative of be.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചമല്ക്കാരം - Chamalkkaaram | Chamalkkaram ;കൗശലം - Kaushalam | Koushalam ;ഭാവനാസൃഷ്ടി - Bhaavanaasrushdi | Bhavanasrushdi ;സാഹിത്യം മുതലായവയെക്കുറിച്ചുളള പഠനം - Saahithyam Muthalaayavayekkurichulala Padanam | Sahithyam Muthalayavayekkurichulala Padanam ;ഭാഷാ - Bhaashaa | Bhasha ; ;