A common name for various kinds of vehicles, as a Scythian dwelling on wheels, or a chariot.
- A small wheeled vehicle typically pushed by hand: a shopping cart; a pastry cart.
- A two-wheeled vehicle drawn by an animal and used in farm work and for transporting goods.
- The quantity that a cart can hold.
- An open two-wheeled carriage.
- A light motorized vehicle: a golf cart.
- To convey in a cart or truck: cart away garbage.
- To convey laboriously or unceremoniously; lug: carted the whole gang off to jail.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വണ്ടി - Vandi ;ഭാരവണ്ടി - Bhaaravandi | Bharavandi ;ചക്കടാവണ്ടി - Chakkadaavandi | Chakkadavandi ;അക്ഷം - Aksham ;കാളവണ്ടി - Kaalavandi | Kalavandi ;ചുമട്ടുവണഅടി - Chumattuvanaadi | Chumattuvanadi ;