Fertile. See Battel,
- An encounter between opposing forces: an important battle in the Pacific campaign.
- Armed fighting; combat: wounded in battle.
- A match between two combatants: trial by battle.
- A protracted controversy or struggle: won the battle of the budget.
- An intense competition: a battle of wits.
- To engage in or as if in battle.
- To fight against: battled the enemy; battled cancer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആയോധനം - Aayodhanam | ayodhanam ;പീമരം - Peemaram ;പൗഷം - Pausham | Pousham ;ഖലം - Khalam ;അംബരീഷം - Ambareesham ;പട - Pada ;