A violent disturbance of the atmosphere, attended by wind, rain, snow, hail, or thunder and lightning; hence, often, a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, whether accompanied with wind or not.
- An atmospheric disturbance manifested in strong winds accompanied by rain, snow, or other precipitation and often by thunder and lightning.
- A wind with a speed from 64 to 73 miles (from 103 to 117 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale. Also called violent storm.
- A heavy shower of objects, such as bullets or missiles.
- A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears.
- A violent disturbance or upheaval, as in political, social, or domestic affairs: a storm of protest.
- A violent, sudden attack on a fortified place.
- A storm window.
- To blow forcefully.
- To precipitate rain, snow, hail, or sleet.
- To be extremely angry; rant and rage.
- To move or rush tumultuously, violently, or angrily: stormed into the room.
- To assault, capture, or captivate by storm. See Synonyms at attack.
- take by storm To captivate completely: a new play that took New York City by storm.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലഹം - Kalaham ;കൊടുംകാറ്റ് - Kodumkaattu | Kodumkattu ;കോപിച്ച് ഉച്ചത്തില് വിളിക്കുക - Kopichu Uchaththil Vilikkuka | Kopichu Uchathil Vilikkuka ;മഞ്ഞുമഴ - Manjumazha ;അതിവാതം - Athivaatham | Athivatham ;വാതുലം - Vaathulam | Vathulam ;