To make a quick succession of sharp, inharmonious noises, as by the collision of hard and not very sonorous bodies shaken together; to clatter.
- To make or emit a quick succession of short percussive sounds.
- To move with such sounds: A train rattled along the track.
- To talk rapidly and at length, usually without much thought: rattled on about this and that.
- To cause to make a quick succession of short percussive sounds: rattled the dishes in the kitchen.
- To utter or perform rapidly or effortlessly: rattled off a list of complaints.
- Informal To fluster; unnerve: The accident rattled me. See Synonyms at embarrass.
- A rapid succession of short percussive sounds.
- A device, such as a baby's toy, that produces short percussive sounds.
- A rattling sound in the throat caused by obstructed breathing, especially near the time of death.
- The series of horny structures at the end of a rattlesnake's tail.
- Loud or rapid talk; chatter.
- To secure ratlines to (shrouds).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കിടുകിടു ശബ്ദമുണ്ടാക്കുക - Kidukidu Shabdhamundaakkuka | Kidukidu Shabdhamundakkuka ;അസഹ്യപ്പെടുത്തുക - Asahyappeduththuka | Asahyappeduthuka ;ആക്രാശിക്കുന്നവന് - Aakraashikkunnavan | akrashikkunnavan ;ചിലമ്പല്ശബ്ദമുണ്ടാക്കുക - Chilampalshabdhamundaakkuka | Chilampalshabdhamundakkuka ;ചിലന്പുക - Chilanpuka ;കിലുങ്ങുക - Kilunguka ;