The act of doing that which begins anything; commencement of an action, state, or space of time; entrance into being or upon a course; the first act, effort, or state of a succession of acts or states.
- The act or process of bringing or being brought into being; a start.
- The time when something begins or is begun: the beginning of the war.
- The place where something begins or is begun: at the beginning of the road.
- A source; an origin: What was the beginning of the dispute?
- The first part: The front matter is at the beginning of the book.
- An early or rudimentary phase. Often used in the plural: the beginnings of human life on this planet.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുടസ്സം - Thudassam ;ആരംഭക - Aarambhaka | arambhaka ;തുടമാനം - Thudamaanam | Thudamanam ;തുടക്കം - Thudakkam ;തൊടക്കം - Thodakkam ;അഭിക്രമം - Abhikramam ;