The first existence or beginning of anything; the birth.
- The point at which something comes into existence or from which it derives or is derived.
- Ancestry: "We cannot escape our origins, however hard we try” ( James Baldwin).
- The fact of originating; rise or derivation: The rumor had its origin in an impulsive remark.
- Anatomy The point of attachment of a muscle that remains relatively fixed during contraction.
- Mathematics The point of intersection of coordinate axes, as in the Cartesian coordinate system.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യോനി - Yoni ;(ജ്യാമിതി) ആധാരബിന്ദു - (jyaamithi) Aadhaarabindhu | (jyamithi) adharabindhu ;പ്രോദ്ബോധം - Prodhbodham ;പിറവി - Piravi ;പ്രഭൂതി - Prabhoothi ;പിറപ്പ് - Pirappu ;