On the side opposite the front or nearest part; on the back side of; at the back of; on the other side of; as, behind a door; behind a hill.
- In, to, or toward the rear: We walked behind.
- In a place or condition that has been passed or left: I left my gloves behind.
- In arrears; late: I fell behind in my payments.
- Below the standard level; in or into an inferior position: Don't fall behind in class.
- Slow: My watch is running behind.
- Archaic Yet to come.
- At the back of or in the rear of: He sat behind her.
- On the farther side or other side of; beyond: The broom is behind the door.
- In a place or time that has been passed or left by: Their worries are behind them.
- Later than: The plane was behind schedule.
- Used to indicate deficiency in performance: behind us in technological development.
- Hidden or concealed by: hatred hidden behind a bland smile.
- In the background of; underlying: Behind your every action is self-interest.
- In a position or attitude of support: The leaders have the army behind them.
- In pursuit of: The police were hard behind the escapees.
- Informal The buttocks.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുറകില് - Purakil ;ഭൂതകാലത്തിലെ - Bhoothakaalaththile | Bhoothakalathile ;പുറകേ - Purake ;പിന്പോട്ടു - Pinpottu ;അങ്ങേയറ്റം - Angeyattam ;പിന്നോക്കമായി - Pinnokkamaayi | Pinnokkamayi ;