Of a white or pale color; without color.
- Devoid of writing, images, or marks: a blank page; a blank screen.
- Containing no information; unrecorded or erased: a blank tape; a blank diskette.
- Not completed or filled in: a blank questionnaire.
- Not having received final processing; unfinished: a blank key.
- Lacking expression; expressionless: "Although his gestures were elaborate, his face was blank” ( Nathanael West). See Synonyms at empty.
- Appearing or seeming to appear dazed or confused: greeted me with a blank stare.
- Devoid of thought or impression: a blank mind.
- Devoid of activity, interest, or distinctive character; empty: tried to fill the blank hours of the day.
- Absolute; complete: a blank refusal.
- An empty space or place; a void: During the exam my mind was a blank.
- An empty space on a document to be filled in.
- A document with one or more such spaces.
- A manufactured article of a standard shape or form that is ready for final processing, as by stamping or cutting: a key blank.
- A blank cartridge.
- Something worthless, such as a losing lottery ticket.
- A mark, usually a dash (—), indicating the omission of a word or of a letter or letters.
- The white circle in the center of a target; a bull's-eye.
- To remove, as from view; obliterate: "At times the strong glare of the sun blanked it from sight” ( Richard Wright).
- To block access to: blank off a subway tunnel.
- Sports To prevent (an opponent) from scoring.
- To punch or stamp from flat stock, especially with a die.
- To become abstracted. Often used with out: My mind blanked out for a few seconds.
- To fail to find or remember something: I blanked when asked the name of our mayor.
- To fade away: The music gradually blanked out.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെളുത്ത - Veluththa | Velutha ;ഒന്നും എഴുതാത്ത - Onnum Ezhuthaaththa | Onnum Ezhuthatha ;ശൂന്യമായ - Shoonyamaaya | Shoonyamaya ;ശബ്ദമോ ചിത്രങ്ങളോ ഇല്ലാത്ത - Shabdhamo Chithrangalo Illaaththa | Shabdhamo Chithrangalo Illatha ;നിര്വ്വികാരമായ - Nirvvikaaramaaya | Nirvvikaramaya ;എഴുതാത്ത - Ezhuthaaththa | Ezhuthatha ;