Loosed from any limitation or condition; uncontrolled; unrestricted; unconditional; as, absolute authority, monarchy, sovereignty, an absolute promise or command; absolute power; an absolute monarch.
- Perfect in quality or nature; complete.
- Not mixed; pure. See Synonyms at pure.
- Not limited by restrictions or exceptions; unconditional: absolute trust.
- Unqualified in extent or degree; total: absolute silence. See Usage Note at infinite.
- Unconstrained by constitutional or other provisions: an absolute ruler.
- Not to be doubted or questioned; positive: absolute proof.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a word, phrase, or construction that is isolated syntactically from the rest of a sentence, as the referee having finally arrived in The referee having finally arrived, the game began.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a transitive verb when its object is implied but not stated. For example, inspires in We have a teacher who inspires is an absolute verb.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being an adjective or pronoun that stands alone when the noun it modifies is being implied but not stated. For example, in Theirs were the best, theirs is an absolute pronoun and best is an absolute adjective.
- Physics Relating to measurements or units of measurement derived from fundamental units of length, mass, and time.
- Physics Relating to absolute temperature.
- Law Complete and unconditional; final.
- Something that is absolute.
- Philosophy Something regarded as the ultimate basis of all thought and being. Used with the.
- Philosophy Something regarded as independent of and unrelated to anything else.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്പൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Sampoornnamaaya | Sampoornnamaya ; ;പരിപൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Paripoornnamaaya | Paripoornnamaya ;സംശയരഹിതമായ - Samshayarahithamaaya | Samshayarahithamaya ;കേവലമായ - Kevalamaaya | Kevalamaya ;അന്യനിരപേക്ഷാസ്തിത്വമുള്ള എന്തും - Anyanirapekshaasthithvamulla Enthum | Anyanirapekshasthithvamulla Enthum ;