A fly of various species, of the family Tabanidæ, noted for buzzing about animals, and tormenting them by sucking their blood; -- called also horsefly, and gadfly. They are among the largest of two-winged or dipterous insects. The name is also given to different species of botflies.
- A light current of air; a gentle wind.
- Any of five winds with speeds of from 4 to 31 miles (6 to 50 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- Informal Something, such as a task, that is easy to do.
- To blow lightly.
- Informal To progress swiftly and effortlessly: We breezed through the test.
- To sprint around a racetrack as a means of exercise. Used of a racehorse.
- shoot the breeze Slang To engage in idle conversation.
- The refuse left when coke or charcoal is made.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംസാരം - Samsaaram | Samsaram ;ലഘുജോലി - Laghujoli ;തോകപ്പവനന് - Thokappavanan ;മന്ദസമീരന് - Mandhasameeran ;തെന്കാറ്റ് - Thenkaattu | Thenkattu ;വാതപോതം - Vaathapotham | Vathapotham ;