Separated into parts or pieces by violence; divided into fragments; as, a broken chain or rope; a broken dish.
- Past participle of break.
- Forcibly separated into two or more pieces; fractured: a broken arm; broken glass.
- Sundered by divorce, separation, or desertion of a parent or parents: children from broken homes; a broken marriage.
- Having been violated: a broken promise.
- Incomplete: a broken set of books.
- Being in a state of disarray; disordered: troops fleeing in broken ranks.
- Intermittently stopping and starting; discontinuous: a broken cable transmission.
- Varying abruptly, as in pitch: broken sobs.
- Spoken with gaps and errors: broken English.
- Topographically rough; uneven: broken terrain.
- Subdued totally; humbled: a broken spirit.
- Weakened and infirm: broken health.
- Crushed by grief: died of a broken heart.
- Financially ruined; bankrupt.
- Not functioning; out of order: a broken washing machine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊട്ടിയ - Pottiya ;ഇടി - Idi ;ഖണ്ഡിത - Khanditha ;അറ്റ - Atta ;പരിഭഗ്ന - Paribhagna ;ഭുഗ്ന - Bhugna ;