A retired room, esp. an upper room used for sleeping; a bedroom; as, the house had four chambers.
- A room in a house, especially a bedroom.
- A room where a person of authority, rank, or importance receives visitors.
- A room in which a judge may consult privately with attorneys or hear cases not taken into court.
- Chiefly British A suite of rooms, especially one used by lawyers.
- A hall for the meetings of a legislative or other assembly.
- A legislative or judicial body.
- A board or council.
- A place where municipal or state funds are received and held; a treasury.
- An enclosed space or compartment: the chamber of a pump; a compression chamber.
- An enclosed space in the body of an organism; a cavity: the four chambers of the heart.
- A compartment in a firearm, as in the breech of a rifle or the cylinder of a revolver, that holds the cartridge in readiness for firing.
- An enclosed space in the bore of a gun that holds the charge.
- To put in or as if in a chamber; enclose or confine.
- To furnish with a chamber.
- To design or manufacture (a firearm) to hold a specific type of cartridge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോടതിയില് ജഡ്ജിയുടെ പ്രത്യേക മുറി - Kodathiyil Jadjiyude Prathyeka Muri ;സമ്മേളനസ്ഥലം - Sammelanasthalam ;സ്വകാര്യ മുറി - Svakaarya Muri | swakarya Muri ;സഭകൂടുന്ന സ്ഥലം - Sabhakoodunna Sthalam ;വെല്ലുവിളി - Velluvili ;സ്വകാര്യമുറി - Svakaaryamuri | swakaryamuri ;