Unobstructed spase; space which may be occupied by or devoted to any object; compass; extent of place, great or small; as, there is not room for a house; the table takes up too much room.
- A space that is or may be occupied: That easy chair takes up too much room.
- An area separated by walls or partitions from other similar parts of the structure or building in which it is located: the first room on the left; an unpainted room.
- The people present in such an area: The whole room laughed.
- Living quarters; lodgings.
- Suitable opportunity; occasion.
- To occupy a room; lodge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറ - Ara ;പ്രസക്തി - Prasakthi ;മുറി - Muri ;അവകാശം - Avakaasham | Avakasham ;ആസ്പദം - Aaspadham | aspadham ;സാദ്ധ്യത - Saaddhyatha | Sadhyatha ;