To erect or construct, as an edifice or fabric of any kind; to form by uniting materials into a regular structure; to fabricate; to make; to raise.
- To form by combining materials or parts; construct.
- To order, finance, or supervise the construction of: The administration built several new housing projects.
- To develop or give form to according to a plan or process; create: build a nation; built a successful business out of their corner grocery store.
- To increase or strengthen by adding gradually to: money building interest in a savings account; build support for a political candidate.
- To establish a basis for; found or ground: build an argument on fact.
- To make something by combining materials or parts.
- To engage in the construction or design of buildings: "Each of the three architects built in a different style” ( Dwight Macdonald).
- To develop in magnitude or extent: clouds building on the horizon.
- To progress toward a maximum, as of intensity: suspense building from the opening scene to the climax.
- The physical makeup of a person or thing; physique: an athletic build.
- Computer Science Any of various versions of a software product as it is being developed for release to users.
- in To construct or include as an integral part of: a wall with shelving that was built in; build stability into the economy.
- on To use as a basis or foundation: We must build on our recent success.
- build up To develop or increase in stages or by degrees: built up the business; building up my endurance for the marathon.
- build up To accumulate or collect: sediment building up on the ocean floor.
- build up To bolster: build up the product with a massive ad campaign; built up my hopes after the interview.
- build up To fill up (an area) with buildings.
- build on sand To provide with an unstable foundation: Having bought only high-risk stocks, my portfolio was built on sand.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പടുത്തുയര്ത്തുക - Paduththuyarththuka | Paduthuyarthuka ;നിര്മ്മിതരൂപം - Nirmmitharoopam ;ആകൃതി - Aakruthi | akruthi ;ദേഹം - Dheham ;രൂപം - Roopam ;കായം - Kaayam | Kayam ;