A bargain; a purchase; cheapness.
- Relatively low in cost; inexpensive or comparatively inexpensive.
- Charging low prices: a cheap restaurant.
- Obtainable at a low rate of interest. Used especially of money.
- Devalued, as in buying power: cheap dollars.
- Achieved with little effort: a cheap victory; cheap laughs.
- Of or considered of small value: in wartime, when life was cheap.
- Of poor quality; inferior: a cheap toy.
- Worthy of no respect; vulgar or contemptible: a cheap gangster.
- Stingy; miserly.
- Inexpensively: got the new car cheap.
- cheap at twice the price Extremely inexpensive.
- on the cheap By inexpensive means; cheaply: traveled to Europe on the cheap.