A band of singers and dancers.
- Music A composition usually in four or more parts written for a large number of singers.
- Music A refrain in which others, such as audience members, join a soloist in a song.
- Music A line or group of lines repeated at intervals in a song.
- Music A solo section based on the main melody of a popular song and played by a member of the group.
- Music A body of singers who perform choral compositions, usually having more than one singer for each part.
- Music A body of vocalists and dancers who support the soloists and leading performers in operas, musical comedies, and revues.
- A group of persons who speak or sing in unison a given part or composition in drama or poetry recitation.
- An actor in Elizabethan drama who recites the prologue and epilogue to a play and sometimes comments on the action.
- A group of masked dancers who performed ceremonial songs at religious festivals in early Greek times.
- The group in a classical Greek drama whose songs and dances present an exposition of or, in later tradition, a disengaged commentary on the action.
- The portion of a classical Greek drama consisting of choric dance and song.
- A group or performer in a modern drama serving a purpose similar to the Greek chorus.
- The performers of a choral ode, especially a Pindaric ode.
- A speech, song, or other utterance made in concert by many people.
- A simultaneous utterance by a number of people: a chorus of jeers from the bystanders.
- The sounds so made.
- To sing or utter in or as if in chorus.
- in chorus All together; in unison.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഗീതനാടകത്തിലും മറ്റും പാട്ടുപാടി നൃത്തം ചെയ്യുന്ന സംഘം - Samgeethanaadakaththilum Mattum Paattupaadi Nruththam Cheyyunna Samgham | Samgeethanadakathilum Mattum Pattupadi Nrutham Cheyyunna Samgham ;ശിങ്കിടി - Shinkidi ;പല്ലവി - Pallavi ;ശങ്കിടി - Shankidi ;ഗായകഗണം - Gaayakaganam | Gayakaganam ;കോറസ്സിലെ അംഗം - Korassile Amgam ;