The state of being a companion or companions; the act of accompanying; fellowship; companionship; society; friendly intercourse.
- A group of persons. See Synonyms at band2.
- One's companions or associates: moved in fast company; is known by the company she keeps.
- A guest or guests: had company for the weekend.
- The state of friendly companionship; fellowship: was grateful for her company; friends who finally parted company.
- A business enterprise; a firm.
- A partner or partners not specifically named in a firm's title: Lee Rogers and Company.
- A troupe of dramatic or musical performers: a repertory company.
- A subdivision of a military regiment or battalion that constitutes the lowest administrative unit. It is usually under the command of a captain and is made up of at least two platoons.
- A unit of firefighters.
- A ship's crew and officers. See Usage Note at collective noun.
- To accompany or associate with.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂട്ടുകെട്ട് - Koottukettu ;സന്ദര്ശകര് - Sandharshakar ;തുണ - Thuna ;സംഘം - Samgham ;കൂട്ടായ്മ - Koottaayma | Koottayma ;സമ്പര്ക്കം - Samparkkam ;