To seduce, or draw away, by adulation, artifice, or falsehood; to wheedle; to cozen; to cheat.
- One of a series of teeth, as on the rim of a wheel or gear, whose engagement transmits successive motive force to a corresponding wheel or gear.
- A cogwheel.
- A subordinate member of an organization who performs necessary but usually minor or routine functions.
- To load or manipulate (dice) fraudulently.
- To cheat, especially at dice.
- An instance of cheating; a swindle.
- A tenon projecting from a wooden beam designed to fit into an opening in another beam to form a joint.
- To join with tenons.