A second growth of grass; aftergrass.
- Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility.
- An obscuring haze, as of atmospheric dust or smoke.
- A mist or film clouding a surface, as of a window, lens, or mirror.
- A cloud of vaporized liquid, especially a chemical spray used in fighting fires.
- A state of mental vagueness or bewilderment.
- Something that obscures or conceals; a haze: shrouded their actions in a fog of disinformation.
- A blur on a developed photographic image.
- To cover or envelop with or as if with fog.
- To cause to be obscured; cloud.
- To make vague, hazy, or confused: a memory that had been fogged by time.
- To obscure or dim (a photographic image).
- To be covered with or as if with fog.
- To be blurred, clouded, or obscured: My glasses fogged in the warm air.
- To be dimmed or obscured. Used of a photographic image.
- A new growth of grass appearing on a field that has been mowed or grazed.
- Tall, decaying grass left standing after the cutting or grazing season.