A dramatic composition, or representation of a bright and amusing character, based upon the foibles of individuals, the manners of society, or the ludicrous events or accidents of life; a play in which mirth predominates and the termination of the plot is happy; -- opposed to tragedy.
- A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.
- The genre made up of such works.
- A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.
- Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.
- The art of composing or performing comedy.
- A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.
- A humorous occurrence.
- comedy of errors A ludicrous event or sequence of events: The candidate's campaign turned out to be a political comedy of errors.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എത്തുക - Eththuka | Ethuka ;വരുക - Varuka ;ഹാസ്യസിനിമയോ നാടകമോ - Haasyasinimayo Naadakamo | Hasyasinimayo Nadakamo ;രസകരമോ ഉല്ലാസപ്രദമോ ആയ രംഗം - Rasakaramo Ullaasapradhamo Aaya Ramgam | Rasakaramo Ullasapradhamo aya Ramgam ;ഹര്ഷപ്രധാനമായ നാടകം - Harshapradhaanamaaya Naadakam | Harshapradhanamaya Nadakam ;ശുഭാന്തനാടകം - Shubhaanthanaadakam | Shubhanthanadakam ;