A dramatic composition, or representation of a bright and amusing character, based upon the foibles of individuals, the manners of society, or the ludicrous events or accidents of life; a play in which mirth predominates and the termination of the plot is happy; -- opposed to tragedy.
- A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.
- The genre made up of such works.
- A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.
- Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.
- The art of composing or performing comedy.
- A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.
- A humorous occurrence.
- comedy of errors A ludicrous event or sequence of events: The candidate's campaign turned out to be a political comedy of errors.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹാസ്യസിനിമയോ നാടകമോ - Haasyasinimayo Naadakamo | Hasyasinimayo Nadakamo ;രസകരമോ ഉല്ലസപ്രദമോ ആയ രംഗം - Rasakaramo Ullasapradhamo Aaya Ramgam | Rasakaramo Ullasapradhamo aya Ramgam ;പ്രഹസനം - Prahasanam ;ഹർഷപ്രധാനമായ നാടകം - Harshapradhaanamaaya Naadakam | Harshapradhanamaya Nadakam ;സംഭവിക്കുക - Sambhavikkuka ;ശുഭപര്യവസായിയായ നാടകം - Shubhaparyavasaayiyaaya Naadakam | Shubhaparyavasayiyaya Nadakam ;