That which diverts, and makes mirth; pastime; amusement.
- Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
- A particular form of this activity.
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
- An active pastime; recreation.
- Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
- An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
- A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.
- One known for the manner of one's acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
- Informal One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
- Informal A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.
- Informal A person who lives a jolly, extravagant life.
- Informal A gambler at sporting events.
- Biology An organism that shows a marked change from the normal type or parent stock, typically as a result of mutation.
- Maine See summercater. See Regional Note at summercater.
- Obsolete Amorous dalliance; lovemaking.
- To play or frolic.
- To joke or trifle.
- Biology To mutate.
- To display or show off: "His shoes sported elevated heels” ( Truman Capote).
- Of, relating to, or appropriate for sports: sport fishing; sports equipment.
- Designed or appropriate for outdoor or informal wear: a sport shirt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിലാസം - Vilaasam | Vilasam ;ക്രീഡ - Kreeda ;ആട്ടം - Aattam | attam ;രമിക്കുക - Ramikkuka ;ലീല - Leela ;കളി - Kali ;