the act of uniting or combining; union; assemblage.
- The act of conjugating.
- The state of being conjugated.
- Grammar The inflection of a particular verb.
- Grammar A presentation of the complete set of inflected forms of a verb.
- Grammar A class of verbs having similar inflected forms.
- Biology The temporary union of two bacterial cells during which one cell transfers part or all of its genome to the other.
- Biology A process of sexual reproduction in which ciliate protozoans of the same species temporarily couple and exchange genetic material.
- Biology A process of sexual reproduction in certain algae and fungi in which temporary or permanent fusion occurs, resulting in the union of the male and female gametes.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്രിയാരൂപങ്ങള് - Kriyaaroopangal | Kriyaroopangal ;ഇണയായ - Inayaaya | Inayaya ;ക്രിയാരൂപങ്ങൾ - Kriyaaroopangal | Kriyaroopangal ;സമുച്ചയപദം - Samuchayapadham ;സംയോഗം - Samyogam ;അവ്യയം - Avyayam ;