The act of uniting or joining two or more things into one, or the state of being united or joined; junction; coalition; combination.
- The act of uniting or the state of being united.
- A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or benefit.
- Mathematics A set, every member of which is an element of one or another of two or more given sets.
- Agreement or harmony resulting from the uniting of individuals; concord.
- The state of matrimony; marriage: "The element that was to make possible such a union was trust in each other's love” ( Kate Chopin).
- Sexual intercourse.
- A combination of parishes for joint administration of relief for the poor in Great Britain.
- A workhouse maintained by such a union.
- A labor union.
- A coupling device for connecting parts, such as pipes or rods.
- A device on a flag or ensign, occupying the upper inner corner or the entire field, that signifies the union of two or more sovereignties.
- An organization at a college or university that provides facilities for recreation; a student union.
- A building housing such facilities.
- The United States of America regarded as a national unit, especially during the Civil War.
- Of, relating to, or loyal to the United States of America during the Civil War: a Union soldier.
- Of or relating to a labor union or labor union organizing: the union movement; union negotiations.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംയുഗം - Samyugam ;ഐക്യമത്യം - Aikyamathyam ;സന്ധി - Sandhi ;ഏകമനസ്സ് - Ekamanassu ;സക്തി - Sakthi ;സംശ്ലേഷം - Samshlesham ;