To cause to turn; to turn.
- To change (something) into another form, substance, state, or product; transform: convert water into ice.
- To change (something) from one use, function, or purpose to another; adapt to a new or different purpose: convert a forest into farmland.
- To persuade or induce to adopt a particular religion, faith, or belief: convert pagans to Christianity; was converted to pacifism by the war.
- To exchange for something of equal value: convert assets into cash.
- To exchange (a security, for example) by substituting an equivalent of another form.
- To express (a quantity) in alternative units: converting feet into meters.
- Logic To transform (a proposition) by conversion.
- Law To appropriate (another's property) without right to one's own use.
- Law To change (property) from real to personal or from joint to separate or vice versa.
- Sports To complete (a conversion, penalty shot, or free throw) successfully.
- Sports To score (a spare) in bowling.
- To undergo a conversion: We converted to Islam several years ago.
- To be converted: a sofa that converts into a bed; arms factories converting to peacetime production.
- Football To make a conversion.
- Sports To shoot and score a goal, especially immediately after receiving a pass or gaining control of a rebound.
- One who has been converted, especially from one religion or belief to another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രൂപഭേദം വരുത്തുക - Roopabhedham Varuththuka | Roopabhedham Varuthuka ;മതപരിവര്ത്തനം നടത്തുക - Mathaparivarththanam Nadaththuka | Mathaparivarthanam Nadathuka ;മതപരിവർത്തനം - Mathaparivarththanam | Mathaparivarthanam ;മതപരിവര്ത്തനം - Mathaparivarththanam | Mathaparivarthanam ;മതപരിവര്ത്തനം ചെയ്യുക - Mathaparivarththanam Cheyyuka | Mathaparivarthanam Cheyyuka ;പാര്ട്ടിയോ - Paarttiyo | Parttiyo ;