Originally, a piece of wood on which notches or scores were cut, as the marks of number; later, one of two books, sheets of paper, etc., on which corresponding accounts were kept.
- A reckoning or score.
- A stick on which notches are made to keep a count or score.
- A stick on which notches were formerly made to keep a record of amounts paid or owed.
- A mark used in recording a number of acts or objects, most often in series of five, consisting of four vertical lines canceled diagonally or horizontally by a fifth line.
- A label, ticket, or piece of metal or wood used for identification or classification, especially in gardens and greenhouses.
- Something that is very similar or corresponds to something else; a double or counterpart.
- Nautical A metal plate attached to a ship's machinery and bearing instructions for its use.
- To reckon or count.
- To record by making a mark.
- Sports & Games To score (a point or goal) in a game or contest.
- To label, as with a ticket, for identification or classification.
- To cause to correspond or agree.
- To be alike; correspond or agree: The report tallies with your description of the accident.
- To keep score.
- Sports & Games To score a point or goal in a game or contest.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഖ്യാച്ഛേദയഷ്ടി - Samkhyaachchedhayashdi | Samkhyachchedhayashdi ;കപ്പല്ക്കയറ്റിറക്കു ചരക്കുകണക്കു വയ്ക്കുക - Kappalkkayattirakku Charakkukanakku Vaykkuka ;കടക്കച്ചവടം - Kadakkachavadam ;യോജിക്കുക - Yojikkuka ;അസ്സലും പകർപ്പുമുള്ള കണക്ക് - Assalum Pakarppumulla Kanakku ;ഒത്തുവരൽ - Oththuvaral | Othuvaral ;