The rich, oily, and yellowish part of milk, which, when the milk stands unagitated, rises, and collects on the surface. It is the part of milk from which butter is obtained.
- The yellowish fatty component of unhomogenized milk that tends to accumulate at the surface.
- Any of various substances resembling or containing cream: hand cream.
- A pale yellow to yellowish white.
- The choicest part: the cream of the crop.
- To form cream.
- To form foam or froth at the top.
- To remove the cream from; skim.
- To take or remove (the best part): creamed off the highest-paying jobs for her cronies.
- To take the best part from: creamed the whole department to form his management team.
- To beat into a creamy consistency.
- To prepare or cook in or with a cream sauce.
- To add cream to.
- Slang To defeat overwhelmingly: creamed our rival on their home court.
- Slang To damage severely; destroy: My camera got creamed when I dropped it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംരാംശം - Samraamsham | Samramsham ;ത്വക്ലേപനം - Thvaklepanam ;പാല്പാടകൊണ്ടുള്ള പലഹാരം - Paalpaadakondulla Palahaaram | Palpadakondulla Palaharam ;മഞ്ഞകലര്ന്ന വെള്ളനിറം - Manjakalarnna Vellaniram ;ത്വക് ലേപനം - Thvaku Lepanam ;ക്രീം - Kreem ;