One who, or that which, cracks.
- A thin crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
- One that cracks, especially:
- A firecracker.
- A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
- The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
- One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
- Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
- Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a white person.