To move with measured steps, or to a musical accompaniment; to go through, either alone or in company with others, with a regulated succession of movements, (commonly) to the sound of music; to trip or leap rhythmically.
- To move rhythmically usually to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures.
- To leap or skip about excitedly.
- To appear to flash or twinkle: eyes that danced with merriment.
- Informal To appear to skip about; vacillate: danced around the issue.
- To bob up and down.
- To engage in or perform (a dance).
- To cause to dance.
- To bring to a particular state or condition by dancing: My partner danced me to exhaustion.
- A series of motions and steps, usually performed to music.
- The art of dancing: studied dance in college.
- A party or gathering of people for dancing; a ball.
- One round or turn of dancing: May I have this dance?
- A musical or rhythmical piece composed or played for dancing.
- The act or an instance of dancing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാടകമാടുക - Naadakamaaduka | Nadakamaduka ;ആനര്ത്തം - Aanarththam | anartham ;ശൈലൂഷം - Shailoosham ;സാമൂഹിക ചടങ്ങായ നൃത്തത്തിനു വേണ്ടിയുള്ള നാട്ടുകൂട്ടം - Saamoohika Chadangaaya Nruththaththinu Vendiyulla Naattukoottam | Samoohika Chadangaya Nruthathinu Vendiyulla Nattukoottam ;ചുവടു വയ്ക്കുക - Chuvadu Vaykkuka ;കൂത്താടുക - Kooththaaduka | Koothaduka ;