Any one sent and empowered to act for another; one deputed to represent; a chosen deputy; a representative; a commissioner; a vicar.
- A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy or an agent.
- A representative to a conference or convention.
- A member of a House of Delegates, the lower house of the Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia legislature.
- An elected or appointed representative of a U.S. territory in the House of Representatives who is entitled to speak but not vote.
- To authorize and send (another person) as one's representative.
- To commit or entrust to another: delegate a task to a subordinate.
- Law To appoint (one's debtor) as a debtor to one's creditor in place of oneself.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പകരം നിയോഗിക്കുക - Pakaram Niyogikkuka ;പ്രതിനിധിയായി അയയ്ക്കുക - Prathinidhiyaayi Ayaykkuka | Prathinidhiyayi Ayaykkuka ;പ്രതിനിധി - Prathinidhi ;നിയോജിതന് - Niyojithan ;നിയോഗിക്കുക - Niyogikkuka ;ചുമതല അർപ്പിക്കുക - Chumathala Arppikkuka ;