- Identically copied from an original.
- Existing or growing in two corresponding parts; double.
- Denoting a manner of play in cards in which partnerships or teams play the same deals and compare scores at the end: duplicate bridge.
- An identical copy; a facsimile.
- One that corresponds exactly to another, especially an original.
- Games A card game in which partnerships or teams play the same deals and compare scores at the end.
- To make an exact copy of.
- To make twofold; double.
- To make or perform again; repeat: a hard feat to duplicate.
- To become duplicate.