Not different or other; not another or others; identical; unchanged.
- Being the very one; identical: the same boat we rented before.
- Similar in kind, quality, quantity, or degree.
- Conforming in every detail: according to the same rules as before.
- Being the one previously mentioned or indicated; aforesaid.
- In the same way: The words sale and sail are pronounced the same.
- Someone or something identical with another.
- Someone or something previously mentioned or described.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനന്യമായ - Ananyamaaya | Ananyamaya ;അതുതന്നെ - Athuthanne ;മുന്പുപറഞ്ഞ - Munpuparanja ;മുമ്പുപറഞ്ഞ - Mumpuparanja ;ഏകതാനമായ - Ekathaanamaaya | Ekathanamaya ;വളരെ സാമ്യമുള്ള - Valare Saamyamulla | Valare Samyamulla ;