Of or pertaining to dynamics; belonging to energy or power; characterized by energy or production of force.
- Of or relating to energy or to objects in motion.
- Of or relating to the study of dynamics.
- Characterized by continuous change, activity, or progress: a dynamic market.
- Marked by intensity and vigor; forceful. See Synonyms at active.
- Of or relating to variation of intensity, as in musical sound.
- An interactive system or process, especially one involving competing or conflicting forces: "the story of a malign dynamic between white prejudice and black autonomy” ( Edmund S. Morgan).
- A force, especially political, social, or psychological: the main dynamic behind the revolution.