Carefully selected or sought out; hence, of distinguishing and surpassing quality; exceedingly nice; delightfully excellent; giving rare satisfaction; as, exquisite workmanship.
- Characterized by intricate and beautiful design or execution: an exquisite chalice.
- Of such beauty or delicacy as to arouse intense delight: an exquisite sunset. See Synonyms at delicate.
- Excellent; flawless: plays the piano with exquisite technique.
- Acutely perceptive or discriminating: "Blind dolphins have been known to survive in the wild, guided by exquisite acoustic images of their prey” ( Kenneth Browser).
- Intense; keen: suffered exquisite pain.
- Obsolete Ingeniously devised or thought out.
- One who is excessively fastidious in dress, manners, or taste.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തീവ്രമായ - Theevramaaya | Theevramaya ;അനുപമസൗന്ദര്യമുള്ള - Anupamasaundharyamulla | Anupamasoundharyamulla ;മനോഹരമായ - Manoharamaaya | Manoharamaya ;അനുപമസൗന്ദര്യമുളഅള - Anupamasaundharyamulaala | Anupamasoundharyamulala ;ഉത്കൃഷ്ടമായ - Uthkrushdamaaya | Uthkrushdamaya ;തീവ്രമായനുഭവപ്പെടുന്ന - Theevramaayanubhavappedunna | Theevramayanubhavappedunna ;