A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous, anniversary.
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- Something giving great pleasure or satisfaction: a book that is a veritable feast for the mind.
- To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
- feast (one's) eyes on To be delighted or gratified by the sight of: We feasted our eyes on the paintings.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിരുന്നു നല്കുക - Virunnu Nalkuka ;സദ്യയുണ്ണുക - Sadhyayunnuka ;സദ്യകഴിക്കുക - Sadhyakazhikkuka ;സല്ക്കരിക്കുക - Salkkarikkuka ;സദ്യ - Sadhya ;ഉത്സവം - Uthsavam ;