One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment; steward.
- One that supplies food: a bird feeder on a window ledge.
- One that is fed, especially an animal that is being fattened for market.
- A worker or device that feeds materials into a machine for further processing.
- Something that contributes to the operation, maintenance, or supply of something else, especially:
- A tributary stream.
- A branch line of a transport system, as of an airline or a railroad.
- Any of the medium-voltage lines used to distribute electric power from a substation to consumers or to smaller substations.
- A transmission line between an antenna and a transmitter.