An organized living being endowed with sensation and the power of voluntary motion, and also characterized by taking its food into an internal cavity or stomach for digestion; by giving carbonic acid to the air and taking oxygen in the process of respiration; and by increasing in motive power or active aggressive force with progress to maturity.
- A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.
- An animal organism other than a human, especially a mammal.
- A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner.
- A human considered with respect to his or her physical, as opposed to spiritual, nature.
- A person having a specified aptitude or set of interests: "that rarest of musical animals, an instrumentalist who is as comfortable on a podium with a stick as he is playing his instrument” ( Lon Tuck).
- Relating to, characteristic of, or derived from an animal or animals: animal fat.
- Relating to the physical as distinct from the spiritual nature of people: animal instincts and desires.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൃഗീയമായ - Mrugeeyamaaya | Mrugeeyamaya ;ജന്തു - Janthu ;നാല്ക്കാലി. - Naalkkaali. | Nalkkali. ;പ്രാണി - Praani | Prani ;കിശോരം - Kishoram ;മൃഗം - Mrugam ;