An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova.
- Of or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; feminine.
- Consisting of members of this sex. See Usage Note at lady.
- Botany Designating an organ, such as a pistil or ovary, that functions in producing seeds after fertilization.
- Botany Bearing pistils but not stamens; pistillate: female flowers.
- Having a recessed part, such as a slot or receptacle, designed to receive a complementary male part: the female section of an electrical outlet.
- A member of the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- A woman or girl.
- Botany A plant having only pistillate flowers.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പെണ്പൂവ് - Penpoovu ;female ascetic യോഗിനി - female Ascetic Yogini ;female attendant സൈരന്ധ്രി - female Attendant Sairandhri ;സ്ത്രീ - Sthree ;സ്ത്രീകളെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Sthreekale Sambandhicha ;പിട - Pida ;