An adult female person; a grown-up female person, as distinguished from a man or a child; sometimes, any female person.
- An adult female human.
- Women considered as a group; womankind: "Woman feels the invidious distinctions of sex exactly as the black man does those of color” ( Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- An adult female human belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination: an Englishwoman; congresswoman; a saleswoman.
- Feminine quality or aspect; womanliness.
- A female servant or subordinate.
- Informal A wife.
- Informal A female lover or sweetheart. See Usage Notes at lady, man, person.
- (one's) own woman Independent in judgment or action: She has always been her own woman.
- to a woman Without exception.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പെണ്ണ് - Pennu ;സ്ത്രീവര്ഗ്ഗം - Sthreevarggam ;ചുരികുഴലാള് - Churikuzhalaal | Churikuzhalal ;പെണ്ജാതി - Penjaathi | Penjathi ;പെണ്ണുമ്പിള്ള - Pennumpilla ;ശര്വ്വരി - Sharvvari ;