Belonging to another country; foreign.
- Not previously known; unfamiliar.
- Out of the ordinary; unusual or striking.
- Differing from the normal.
- Not of one's own or a particular locality, environment, or kind; exotic.
- Reserved in manner; distant.
- Not comfortable or at ease; constrained.
- Not accustomed or conditioned: She was strange to her new duties.
- Archaic Of, relating to, or characteristic of another place or part of the world; foreign.
- In a strange manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അത്ഭുതകരമായ - Athbhuthakaramaaya | Athbhuthakaramaya ;അപരിചിതം - Aparichitham ;വൈദേശികമായ - Vaidheshikamaaya | Vaidheshikamaya ;carrying an amount -1/3 - Carrying An Amount -1/3 ;2004: A strange quark is electrically charged - 2004: A Strange Quark Is Electrically Charged ;വിചിത്രമായ - Vichithramaaya | Vichithramaya ;