Journey; way; method of proceeding.
- Located at or toward the front; forward.
- Earlier in order of occurrence; former.
- Something that is located at or toward the front.
- The front part.
- At, toward, or near the front; forward.
- At an earlier time.
- Sports Used by a golfer to warn those ahead that a ball is headed in their direction.
- to the fore In, into, or toward a position of prominence: A new virtuoso has come to the fore.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുന്നോട്ടുള്ള - Munnottulla ;കടവ് - Kadavu ;കടത്ത് - Kadaththu | Kadathu ;അഗ്രഭാഗം - Agrabhaagam | Agrabhagam ;ആദ്യമുള്ള - Aadhyamulla | adhyamulla ;അഗ്രേയുള്ള - Agreyulla ;