To variegate; to checker; to streak.
- A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
- An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.
- A sudden capricious turn of mind; a whim: "The freaks of the psyche can no more be explained than the Devil” ( Maurice Collis).
- Slang A drug user or addict: a speed freak.
- Slang An eccentric or nonconformist person, especially a member of a counterculture.
- Slang An enthusiast: rock music freaks.
- Highly unusual or irregular: a freak accident; a freak storm.
- Slang To experience or cause to experience frightening hallucinations or feelings of paranoia, especially as a result of taking a drug. Often used with out.
- Slang To behave or cause to behave irrationally and uncontrollably. Often used with out.
- Slang To become or cause to become greatly excited or upset. Often used with out.
- A fleck or streak of color.
- To speckle or streak with color: "the white Pink, and the Pansy freaked with jet” ( John Milton).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അത്ഭുതവളര്ച്ച - Athbhuthavalarcha ;വിക്രിയ - Vikriya ;അത്ഭുതപ്പെടുക - Athbhuthappeduka ;ലോലബുദ്ധി - Lolabuddhi | Lolabudhi ;പ്രകൃതിയിലെ അസാധാരണത്വം - Prakruthiyile Asaadhaaranathvam | Prakruthiyile Asadharanathvam ;വർണശബളിമ - Varnashabalima ;